An 8-month-old puppy was paralyzed after a large dog belonging to a negligent owner bit it.

 

I saw a pea! He is barely 8 months old and weighs 2.1 kilograms. Big dogs started attacking him. When the big dogs bit him, he became paralyzed from the neck down.

A worker at a tiny Moscow veterinary clinic made the call for an ambulance, according to Animal Shelter. When they took him to the vet, he was teie рa.

Following the emergency sugery, Pea received medical attention from the vet.

A few days later, Pea started to feel a little better and started eating more and sleeping better.

Pea is a sweet and smart boy who is improving every day with the correct care. He comes across as a happy young man.

Pea can stroll all day long and has two front legs. On her brand-new wheelchair, Pea is comfortable.

Thank you very much for everything. Praise God, the pea was blessed. tastiest pea

 

Hits: 34

Thinh